Sugarcane is the most refreshing drink you could have in summer times. It quenches your thirst while beating dehydration and benefits your overall health in several ways. Sugarcane juice contains water, proteins, carbohydrates, essential vitamins, and minerals such as zinc, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus. There are other benefits too that will serve your health when you have health issues, especially related to your immunity.
Some interesting facts about Sugarcane:
- When it comes to Sugarcane, you won’t believe that it has no fats and it is a 100% natural drink. Sugarcane has 30 grams of raw sugar, and you do not need to add extra sugar for its sweetness.
- It is one of the grass plants with thirty-six varieties and the genus saccharin.
- In 1493, Christopher Columbus took Sugarcane to plant it in the Caribbean, and thus, sugarcane cultivation spread worldwide.
- A sugarcane plant can grow 30 feet tall, and it takes at least 9 to 24 months to mature, depending on the climate.
- Sugarcane juice machine can extract sugar while it contains 15 calories only.
- The Juice of Sugarcane is a mixture of sucrose, fructose, and varieties of glucose, and the best part is its sweet taste.
- Raw sugarcane juice contains 13 grams of fiber/serving, which is essential to carrying out many body functions.
- Only 8 ounces of Sugarcane could serve 180 calories without any other proportion of another kind of juices, and the calories are pretty low.
Sugarcane juice can help you get benefits primarily based on skin and health. On the health front, Sugarcane serves to the people provide two skin benefits that help you cure acne. While it protects your skin from aging, the aging factor ultimately comes with wrinkles without antioxidants, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds that make Sugarcane an excellent option for glowing soft or moisturized skin.
There are some health benefits that sugarcane juice will give you and these benefits are:
- It gives an instant energy boost when you experience dehydration.
- It is one of the juices that prevent you from bad breath.
- Sugarcane facilitates bones and teeth development which can be especially beneficial for your child.
- If a person feels sudden itching in their throat and if you drink a glass of sugarcane juice with a lime dash and some salt. It will take care of your throat.
- Sugarcane can boost your immunity while speeding up wound recovery as it contains sucrose which is naturally capable of healing any wound within a short period.
“Sugarcane Juice Machine” specialized in sugarcane juice machine supplies in Kenya. It provides special quality of sugarcane juice machines for homes and businesses that serve their products to the people living in Kenya at astonishing prices. They have different types of mixtures and juicers serving with high-quality machines at an affordable price.