A WPS pin is an 8-digit code generated by the printer to establish a connection with a wireless network. The WPS or wireless protected setup is gaining much popularity as it is the most secure manner in which the printer can connect to the setup. The WPS pin securely connects the Printer and the router. Now, if you are wondering what is the WPS pin for HP Deskjet 2600 Printer? This article got you covered. The WPS pin for HP Deskjet 2600 printer is a unique code generated to connect to a wireless connection that comes with an expiry time of 60 to 90 seconds. It acts as a one-time password.
Where is the WPS pin located on the HP Deskjet 2600 printer?
The location of the WPS PIN differs from one printer to another. When it comes to printers without a display, the WPS pin HP printer can be located from the network configuration details. For this, you have to ensure that the printer is connected to the HP Smart app.
- Power on the HP DeskJet 2600 printer and make sure that there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to
- Now, to gain access to the HP DeskJet 2600 printer’s WPS pin, you have to access it through the Network Configuration print.
- Connect to the HP Smart app To access the network configuration.
- Open the Tools option to access the network configuration details on the HP Smart app.
- Click the printer command and on the printed sheet you will find the unique 8-digit one-time code to connect using the WPS pin.
Now, a connection can be established using two methods. Here, for HP Deskjet 2600 the WPS pin method would be applicable. The below-mentioned steps state some easy steps to do so.
Connect the HP DeskJet 2600 printer using the WPS pin
- First of all, go to the control panel of the HP printer and click on the “Wireless Button” or “WPS Pin” on the settings option given there.
- Now you have to download and install the HP printer drivers on your device.
- Next, select “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” during the Printer setup process and follow the instructions coming up carefully.
- Only when you see the message on the printer control panel open the WPS pin on your wireless router.
- After that continue with the printer setup by connecting your printer and device with the same wireless network.
- Lastly, select a document for the trial print.
Similarly, for printers with a display, the HP 2600 WPS pin can be generated directly on the printer’s display. This was a simple guide to help you out. Hopefully, you might have found your WPS pin for HP Printer DeskJet 2600.
Devices make our life easier but handling them is complicated. Therefore, if you come across any kind of printer-related issues, feel free to reach out for professional help. The experts at PrinterITSupport are very helpful as well as accurate in their service. Get all your printer issues resolved in no time. To know more connect at PrinterITSupport.com
You can read more also about Why Printers Malfunction, Even the Best One?